Thursday, February 8, 2018 (London, ONTARIO) – The London Lightning verses Island Storm game that was scheduled for tonight, Thursday February 8th at 7:00 P.M. at Budweiser Gardens has been postponed due to inclement weather on the east coast cause all flights to be cancelled.
The Lightning is currently working with Budweiser Gardens and the NBL to schedule a make-up game. Tickets for tonight's game will be valid for the new date.
More information on the rescheduled date to come.
- Why was the game postponed?
- The Island Storm's flight was cancelled due to weather, and the team was unable to rebook on a new flight that would get them to London in time for the game.
- When will the new date be? Will my tickets be valid for the new date?
- The teams and Budweiser Gardens are working to reschedule a new date as quickly as possible. Tickets for the February 8th date will be valid for the new date. No exchange is necessary.
- How do I get a refund?
- Refunds are only available until the game is actually played on the rescheduled date. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges after that time.
- Customers who used a credit card to pay for their tickets can contact Budweiser Gardens at 519-432-8894, or email@example.com, or they can take their tickets to the Budweiser Gardens box office.
- Customers who used cash, Interac, or paid in person using Visa Debit must return their tickets to the Budweiser Gardens box office for a refund.
- When can I return my tickets to the box office? What are their hours?
- Tickets can be returned at any time up to the time the game is played on the new date.
- The box office is open 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10am to 4pm on Saturday.
- We will also be open on Thursday, February 8th until at least 7:30pm.
- I no longer have the credit card I used to pay for the tickets. What happens to the refund?
- We must refund the exact same card number that was used to pay for the tickets. There are no exceptions, and we cannot refund any other account, or refund cash.
- If you still have an account with the same bank (just a different card), then your bank will normally just credit your new account.
- If you no longer have a relationship with that bank, then you will need to contact them for their policy. If you do not owe them any money, they will normally just send you a cheque.
- I bought my tickets through a third party (a ticket broker, a friend, etc). How do I get a refund?
- You will need to contact the place or person that sold you the tickets. We are only able to answer inquiries from the person that bought the tickets from us directly.
- I have a question that is not answered here.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-432-8894